It's very simple (unlike google)
If it is very simplistic:
1. buy a $ 99 annual license
2. atone for applications in the store (by means of the most ide)
3. automatic check passes (1-2 minutes) for configuration errors, and the like
4. passes metadata verification (several hours). This screenshots, descriptions, specifications and so on.
5. Automatic check passes (about an hour) for the use of public places without the SDK and undocumented calls
6. launches the application automatically tests for obvious errors (1-3 hours)
7. if the problems have been identified - a brief manual check and to the store.
8. If the problems were, or additional testing or an error description.
If everything is OK, then from the filling to the publication - not more than 3 days. Usually - faster.
BUT .... For a discussion of these issues has a branch -iOS - Development and ProgrammingPost has been editedt.r.o.n. - 10.02.20, 11:37