1) ATK0100 - now it is Keyboard Hotkey Filter, you need to download from 64bit from offsite, SURPRISE, it is incomplete, so that OSD and all keys work, not half, you also need to merge the 32bit version and put HotkeyService from it.
2) Sound - the latest version from the site does not allow you to do Sleep, just fucking, but reflex works well - we take from www.realtek.com.tw
And yes - do not forget about the effects, they EAT the CPU, immediately cut off Immediate Mode (notification sounds) and in general all the effects in the sound settings of Windows, otherwise the processor time eats audiodg regularly.
3) Video - well, then naturally support.amd.com (component category is notebook graphics, product line is C-series APU, product model is C-50 or C-30 APU, operating system is Windows 7 x64). Also, after installing the Catalyst control center, it is recommended to turn off the Vari-bright (almost the last item) in the settings thereof because of it, the brightness of the screen when working on batteries becomes unreal (everything is lit up even at a minimum).
4) SHE (Super Hybrid Engine) - he is one for all
5) The touchpad, there is no reference firewood for it, but again ALL versions for all OS in one archive. Yes, in the version for 32bit Windows.
6) Bluetooth - similarly again in the 32bit driver there is a 32bit one. It is old, update immediately withhttp://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php
Where is the surprise? He will not immediately download a new one if he does not find the old one.
7) LAN - all in the same version for 32bit Windows.
8) WiFi - here we immediately hammer and go download to the sitehttp://www.ddriver.ru/kms_downloads+index+...3+idd-2609.html
9) AHCI - do not even try, it will be worse (the driver is in the original package on MB from amd, hangs up the disk). Let it work on default.
And the little things - NB047 is Broadcomm Bluetooth, NE785h is LAN, BR43xx is WLAN itself. In theory, others can bet, I did not see. USB 3.0 is clearly what it is called.
The card is just a terrible combo with BT + WIFI, but if you only use wifi - 3.5 megabytes per second and there is no problem with the search, or rather, it is just faster if you leave the default bt + wifi = on and do not change the settings - bt will work wifi when working In general, wifi will be VERY slow to look for networks. It is recommended not to install Bluetooth.