Need a flash drive for 16 GB.http://126.96.36.199/temp/visconte3_recovery.imghttp://188.8.131.52/teвЂ¦e-tool-1-70-en-win.zip
You can keep within 8 GB. But I did for myself, so IвЂ™m 16.
- Write the image to a USB flash drive / external USB HDD.
- Press Esc before loading the tablet and select the download from the USB flash drive.
- Select the US layout and click Troubleshoot.
Now 2 options:
Recovery to factory settings including recovery recovery partition:
We press Reset PC and Prepare partitions - we quit smoking for 30 minutes. When we return, we get the tablet from the store.
The second option is to remove the recovery partition and split the entire screw under the C: drive and install the system there:
- After Troubleshoot, select Anvanced - Command Prompt.
- in the console in console, enter "cd / d / D: \ install" and click Enter.
- Enter Install.bat and watch the process, click a couple of times' eniky when asked, before restarting the tablet.
I am writing from memory, not much to kick.Posted on 01/20/2015 23:19: All info on the built-in screw will be removed!
Micro SD will remain safe and sound. Post has been editedCRASH # - 20.01.15, 23:21