I understand the possibility to copy a folder there and there is no file. This is not very convenient for music.
The folder can not be copied, but no one forbids packing in zip and sent a collection of songs to the program. Then I think the course of actions is clear (unpack the archive, and rename the folder).
Phone Drive Version: 2.0.0
- AirPlay support
- Support audio player art and interface improvements
- In-app audio playback creation
- Save videos and photos to the library
- Thumbnail image
- View image performance improvements
- New PDF Reader with Bookmark Support
- Support / extract RAR archives
- Add the name search folder
- Ability to upload multiple files / folders to PC / Mac via a web browser
- Minor bug fixesPost has been editedIvan 2011 - 28.01.12, 07:09