> Announcement: FAQ on the section Flea market
Section FAQ"Flea market"

Discussion and additions in this topic -Here you can ask a question about the work of the Flea market

If you find a mistake or have something to add, pressPicture

Table of contents

• How can I ask for help from a section moderator?
    Johnny P
    The easiest way to contact the moderator is to write a letter to the LAN throughQMS. If you have a question about a particular ad, you need to use the buttonPicture, this is in every post, in the lower left corner.

qq1978
    We try to respond very promptly. Remember - it is better to ask a question in advance than to receive punishment later.

• How to edit your ad
    Johnny P
    In the lower right corner of the post there is a buttonPicture, clicking on it will open a pop-up menu with options: "Fast editing", "Full editing". Clicking on "Quick Editing" will open the editing form in the same post; clicking on "Full Editing" will open the extended editing form of the topic.

After adding your topic to the forum, participants with the group "Users" and "Active users" can edit the text of the topic (not the title) for 60 minutes, for participants with the group "Friendssavagemessiahzine.com"time is unlimited.

qq1978
    Please note, if a moderator tag has been added to your post, the moderator will not be able to edit the topic. To edit an ad you need to contact the moderator for help. See spoiler1 FAQ.

Miocker
    In case you are still in the Users and Active Users group and 60 minutes have passed since posting, you need to contact a moderator to edit your topic. See spoiler1 FAQ.

• How to raise your topic
    Johnny P
    No

qq1978
    After placing a topic about buying / selling / sharing a device in the section, your ad “lives” in the section for exactly 10 days. No uplifts anymore.

• What products can be sold
    Johnny P
    According to the rules, the list of goods allowed to buy / sell / exchange:
    • smartphones and tablets;
    • Cell phones;
    • PDAs and communicators;
    • digital video cameras and cameras;
    • smart watches and bracelets;
    • memory cards, card readers;
    • laptops;
    • GPS devices;
    • gaming consoles;
    • players;
    • wireless modems and mobile routers;
    • accessories for the above devices (covers, chargers, interface cables, etc.).

We will not interfere with the sale of devices that are used to increase the "mobility". Naturally, within reason.

Sloven
    Purchase / Sale / Exchange of computer components, like the desktops themselves, we categoricallyis prohibited. Topics will be deleted immediately.

• How to close your topic
    Johnny P
    Only the moderators of the "Flea market" section have the right to close threads, this is not available to you.
    After your device is successfully sold / purchased / exchanged, inform the moderators about the need to close the topic, for this you need to contact the moderator for help. See spoiler1 FAQ.

• How to find your topic
    Sloven
    The answer to this question is given in the topic.FAQ on a new engine

• I want to give someone my old things, should I open a separate topic?
    Sloven
    Specially created for you theme -I will give in good and clean hands ...

• I want to officially engage in commercial activities in the flea market, to whom I turn?
    tab
    C recently officially opened section "Commercial Ads "
    Terms of cooperation are set out here.http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ cooperation / sellers /

• Is it necessary to post contact information.
    Johnny P
    They are optional and when creating a topic they hide in hidden text that is invisible to unregistered users of our forum. Filling them is a sign of good tone and honesty of both the seller and the buyer.

o.a.i.,
    In view of the impossibility of adding information after creating a topic (adding a new message), specify contacts for your communication outside the forum to the maximum, ICQ, soap, phones;)
    The more convenient it is to contact you, the easier it is for a potential seller / buyer.

Sloven,
    Remember! You can always add information to your ad by contacting the moderator for help. See spoiler1 FAQ.

• I want my topic to be placed on the important ones, what is needed for this?
    tab
    We do not have such a service.

• How to edit the title of your topic
    Johnny P
    Only the moderators of the "Flea market" section have the right to correct the title of the topic; this is not available to you.
    If you need to fix, contact the moderator of the section for help. See spoiler1 FAQ.

• A moderator tag appeared in my ad, needing to read the rules, what did I do wrong?
    Sloven
    Blue tagCheck outRules Forum "Flea market" put in case the moderator when checking the ad sees a violation of the rules for the design of the topic.

• My ad disappeared, what happened?
    Johnny P
    To date, the established lifetime of the ad is 10 days. After this period, the announcement is to be removed.

If 10 days has not passed, check outRules section "Flea market ".Your ad may have violated these rules.

• How to arrange your theme correctly
    Johnny P
    When creating a new theme, you will seeRelease-master - A tool to fill your ad.

To begin, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the Rules of the section of the flea market and this document.

In field"Topic Title" indicate the model name of your device and in brackets indicate the city of the transaction. For example:HTC 3650 [Moscow].
    This will be your topic.
    This is a required field.

In field"Deal type" You need to choose from five possible values ​​the type of your transaction.
    This is what the title description of your topic will look like.
    The default transaction type isI will sell .

In field"City" specify the city of the transaction. For example:Peter.

In field"The possibility of sending to another city" Specify whether you can send your goods to another city.
    Field value: Yes / No.
    Default -Not .

In field"Price" indicate the approximate cost of buying / selling your device or the product for which you want to change your device.

In field"The possibility of bargaining" indicate whether it is permissible to reduce the price for the product being sold or to increase the price for the device being purchased.
    Field value: Yes / No.
    Default -Yes .

In field"Deal reason" you must specify the reason for the purchase, sale or exchange. For example:tired of it.
    This field is optional.

In field"Device description code in the DevDB.ru catalog" You can insert a typical device description code from the catalog. DevDB.ru .
    To do this, go to the DevDB.ru directory via the link indicated in the field item or below the fill field, find your device by searching it, click the "I want code for the forum" button on the right and copy the opening code that you You can insert in the field to fill this item.
    For example:
    HTC Touch
    Picture
    Year of issue:2007
    Oper. syst .:Windows Mobile 6.0 Pro
    Accum Capacity (mAh):1100
    Detailed description and useful links

By placing such a code, you increase the chances of selling the device, since Readers will immediately have the opportunity to see how it looks and become familiar with the technical characteristics of the device.
    This field is optional.

In field"Device Description" You can specify any additional information about your device, its equipment, period of use, etc.
    This field is optional.

In field"The photo" You can upload one standard photo of your device. When creating a theme, the photo will automatically disappear under the spoller.
    This field is optional.

And finally -Contact fields. They are optional and when creating a topic they hide in hidden text that is invisible to unregistered users of our forum. Filling them is a sign of good tone and honesty of both the seller and the buyer.

Sample correct fill ads
    City:Moscow
    Ability to ship:there is

Price:12000
    The possibility of bargaining:Yes
    The reason for the transaction:bought another device

Description of your device:
    HTC Touch
    Picture
    Year of issue:2007
    Oper. syst .:Windows Mobile 6.0 Pro
    Accum Capacity (mAh):1100
    Detailed description and useful links

The complete set, including the installed licensed software from the company "Navitel", the state of the 5- - there is a small scuff, a screen with a film, bought in May 2008 in Euroset.

Device Photo
    [There will be a photo of your device, if you uploaded it to the forum when creating the ad))) "]

Contact details:

• If I sold 3 devices in a row for a month, would I be considered a merchant?
    tab,
    The total number of devices sold per month should not exceed 3. Regardless of the number of topics.
    Accordingly, the maximum number of themes created per month cannot exceed 3.
    In addition, if you sell three devices every month, you may be suspected of commerce.

• When you try to add a message, an error appears. Am I doing something wrong?
    Sloven,
    All communication with the owner of ads on the forum is possible only through personal contacts (QMS). Outside the forum - through the contacts specified in the ad.
    Do not try to respond to an ad in the topic itself, do itis impossible .

• How to find the device I need in the topic "Flea market"?
    Option 1:
    Top right>Search
    On the panel are ticked:
    - Search this topic only
    - Search by topic title

Option 2:
    Below, to the left ->Find in this forum

• If I do not want to use the search, can I get information about each new open topic in the "Flea Market"?
    If you do not want to use the search on the topic and you are tired every time to search for any device, you canSubscribe to the forum . All information will be received in your private messages (PM). In detail, the procedure for adding a forum or topic to Favorites is described here - Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com
    Repeating these simple actions, you will be aware of all incoming offers to buy or sell in the topic "Flea market".
    PS: Try to clean your mailbox regularly. If it is full, no messages will be received.

• How to attach a photo when creating an ad
    Paladin7
    The answer to this question is given in the topic.FAQ on a new engine

mobile version Now: 05/25/19 6:10 PM