> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

AE Keyboard Mapper | for remapping program

Rep: (516)
AE Keyboard Mapper
version 1.4

Last update of the program in the header:2.11.2012

Description:
AE Keyboard Mapper is used for remapping almost any external or built-in hardware keyboard connected to a device running Windows CE. This utility can be used to "localize" the keyboard in cases where the regular keyboard driver does not support national character or simply to substitute a few buttons, when applied to the characters they do not coincide with the letters appear when you press them. An example of a specific application utilities - adding functional Ctrl button if it is nominally on the keyboard is absent.

Opportunities:
  • flexibly configurable via text configuration files;
  • It supports up to four different layouts at the same time;
  • It can be used as a "constantly in memory" mode (allowing to switch between multiple layouts) and run only when needed;
  • supports a number of additional buttons modifiers (accent key), for example, in the Greek alphabet, each character can have up to three (!) different kinds of accents, umlauts, points, etc .;
  • supports redirection of multiple keystrokes, allowing to localize the "phone" keyboard
  • It allows you to assign a combination of keys like a unicode character (available in free mode) and emulation of pressing hardware buttons, including in combination with Ctrl / Alt / Shift / Win (available only after activation);
  • It allows you to assign a combination of buttons running programs (available only after activation);
  • It does not use the registry. All configuration and layout are stored in text files, making it easier to manually transfer, tuning and backup software;
  • It supports the appointment of alternate characters for "eternal beta" Mirabilis ICQ for WindowsCE. This feature is especially useful for those who prefer to use the old ICQ client and write Cyrillic
  • Since AEKMap not a "driver" keyboard, works with most keyboards, for which there is a driver for WinCE.

AE Keyboard Mapper has been tested and can be used on the following devices:
MS PocketPC 2002 / PocketPC 2002 Phone Edition
MS Windows Mobile 2003 PocketPC / PocketPC Phone Edition
MS Windows Mobile 2003SE PocketPC / PocketPC Phone Edition / Smartphone
MS Windows Mobile 2005 PocketPC / PocketPC Phone Edition / Smartphone
MS Windows Mobile 2006 PocketPC / PocketPC Phone Edition / Smartphone
Any other devices that operate under the control of WindowsCE version 3.0 and above with a processor that is compatible with Intel StrongARM.

Homepage: AEKMap

Download:
Version 1.4 Freeware: AE Keyboard Mapper (Post # 16705545)
Version Archive
Version 1.3 polygonal CAB: AeKeyMap_Cracked.rar - thank SuperART
Version 1.3 EXE: Attached fileaekmap.zip (99.17 Kb)
Version 1.3 CAB: Attached fileAEKMap.cab (147.61 KB)

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 02.11.12, 22:01

Rep: (33)
Russification external keyboard on Symbol MC35 (English firmware).
This crack an external keyboard is a program AekMap 1.2.4b Alexander Yeltsin with built me ​​a transliteration file layout, adapted to the Symbol MC35. Prog gorgeous, absolutely bug-free, takes up little space. The basic functionality (like crack foreign Claudia) - works without registration, if you want to use other features of the program (appointment acts on multiple keystrokes, programs run, keystrokes emulation combinations, etc...), You have to visit the author's websitehttp://ae.inc.ruand pay for the key. Tutorial to create new layouts, adapting existing and other features of the program is also on the website of the author.
It is necessary to put the program into the main memory. Prior to installation, using the standard utility Buttons release key number 5 (the default call Myler hanging on it) putting None flag. After installation open the program settings window and in the top line instead of the "Default Layout" should be set "Russian, MC35 Translit keyboard", click on "save" and OK. After this change of input languages ​​will occur when you press the call button Myler, while in the lower right corner of the tray will appear the name of the layout (En or Ru-trans).
The shortage of hard- keys bypassed appointing rarely used letters on double tap.
In attache- archive to CAB-ohms and a detailed manual.

Attached files

Attached fileRU_AEKMap_for_MC35.rar(41.64 KB)

Rep: (516)
secondmaj ,
Under this program, I think it is necessary to discuss in a separate topic, so to create it and move your message into it.
And to this topicRussifier devicesI add a link to the hat

http://ae.inc.ru/aekmaplayoutr.php?ID=101-a reference to the Russian transliteration layout for Symbol MC35, which is now on ofsayte Activities Programs. This file is necessary to throw in a folder with a AEKMap, if you are using version downloaded from loosely.
The full version of the net configuration file and three standard layout, which can be perverted to fit your needs. There is in it and the layout for the Russification of the keyboard smartphone that can help owners of exotic or just a very new devices.

Rep: (9)
It allows you to assign a combination of keys like a unicode character (available in free mode) and emulation of pressing hardware buttons, including in combination with Ctrl / Alt / Shift / Win (available only after activation);

how to do something ??

Post has been editedOdessey - 05.03.08, 17:35

converge on ofsayta program and Slay out any type of commercial layoutthisorthisand learn how they are built and see how to make full-time.
But where do you find the hardware on Artemis Claudia? or you for BT?

Post has been editedsecondmaj - 05.03.08, 18:35

Rep: (9)
I look in the configs and see figs .. Where is there a single word about the copy and paste?

PS edited profile :)) to deal with the HTC Mogul 6800

Post has been editedOdessey - 05.03.08, 18:45

Rep: (287)
The outcome of today's bloody battles with iron became this layout for the HTC Universal (Qtek 9000, i-mate JasJar, etc.):http://ae.inc.ru/aekmaplayoutr.php?ID=128

Some subtleties of the work associated with the driver Claudia built into Windows. On our side, nothing can be done.

Comments and suggestions on the layout - welcome to the PM :)

Post has been editedstriimii - 30.06.08, 21:36

Rep: (12)
People, explain pliz! Give detailed infu how to bandage and all that is connected with this softiny. I want to PDA osusch.vvod Kazakh language, is it real?

Under the headline says that it is necessary to release the button 5, I freed her, and now how to implement the language change. And how do your layout? Poyasnise plz! Really needed

People, well, I'm like, I start to understand. So far I made three layouts. The names are different, but in general the files are the same. Losses edit layout "eng" hammering to english characters, and when cut in a given layout inglisha no.: ((All the same Kirilov Why is there no reaction to my editing?

kopin @ 15.07.08 18:27:37
Under the headline says that it is necessary to release the button 5, I freed her, and now how to implement the language change. And how do your layout? Poyasnise plz! Really needed

practically everything that you read in my posts are mainly for my PDA (Symbol MC35) These posts were originally in the subject of his Russification, but then modernizing created a separate topic for AekMap positions and moved into it. For example, the release button Mailer is necessary because the more I had nothing to hang switching layouts to the hard-clave. But this does not mean that you can not hang the switch to ctrl-shift or any other combination of clave. You are using BT-Claudia, and you have to solve a slightly different problem.
Here is an example configuration file:
; AE Keyboard Mapper configuration file
; Copyright (C) by Alexander Eltsyn ([email protected])

SwitchKey 08C5
Layout1 MC35 Russian translit.AEK
Layout2
Layout3
Layout4
HintMode 0000
; HintPos: 0 - top (left); 1 - center; 2 - bottom (right)
HintPos 0202
HintFontSize 000B
DefaultHint English
KeypressTimeOut 0320

To use English or Russian layouts (usually they are Love Enough BT-clave) just leave them as<Default layout>And Kazakh svayaash slowly.

Post has been editedsecondmaj - 17.07.08, 13:39

Rep: (15)
A crack in prog there

and the meaning? to locate your device is enough basic functionality softiny. For a large number of devices are already ready layouts, and if the pile is something really new and socially useful (any location, or an interesting layout), the author gives willingly bend for her key.

people, here's an example of Mr. secondmaj layout
; Russian layout for Symbol MC35 keyboard
Layout Russian, MC35 Translit keyboard
Hint RU-trans

Key 0141 c0410 c00C0; ShiftA ->BUT
Key 0041 c0430 c00E0; A ->but

Key 0142 c0411 c00C1; ShiftB ->B
Key 0042 c0431 c00E1; B ->b

my question is, Key 0141 is a key scan code, c0410 c00C0 Th is and where to get it?
leave one thread Asya.

Added @ 20.07.2008, 20:51

yet, let alone primerchik SCANCODE numbers (this type of Key 0147 c0413 c00C3). ATO did not catch up with how and where to tear ... pasib

Post has been editedkopin - 20.07.08, 20:43

to start going at this link *http://ftp.gnu.kz/pub/software_gnu_kazakhstan/kazakh_pt154/contrib_doc/kazakhcode/codirovki.html
and read carefully.
then open the table 3 of the same document (http://www.sci.kz/~sairan/kazcode/Table3.html)and look at her. You can even print out :)
stroll on *http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0 % BA% D0% BB% D0% B0% D0% B2% D0% B8% D0% B0% D1% 82% D1% 83% D1% 80% D1% 8Band see what it looks like right Kazakh layout.
By the way, all this is elementary for 0.3 seconds is by Yandex on request "Kazakh alphabet code table"

Then, on your computer open the Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map (symbol table) and make sure that indeed the table 3 does not lie, and if in the symbol table (in any Unicode font, such as font Courier New) "â,¬" will drive the 0452 code.

Next-business tehniki.Zapuskaesh on a PDA utility aekskan (lies in the program folder) and vayaesh table type embedded in the message, where opredilit which key is which code returns (do not forget otsoftresetitsya after using it or kill the process aekskan through any task- manager).
Posleetogo take layout type Russian Default.AEK in normal notebook remodel in the following pattern:

Key 0132 c04D8; Shift2 ->Ó˜
Key 0032 c04D9; 2 ->Ó™

Key 0134 c040A; Shift4 ->ø
Key 0034 c045A; 4 ->ø

Key 0135 c0492; Shift5 ->Ò’
Key 0035 c0493; 5 ->Ò“

Key 0139 c04B0; Shift9 ->Ò°
Key 0039 c04B1; 9 ->Ò±

Here's an example of the generation of a number of Kazakh character. Ready file is saved in UTF-8 encoding.

Key 0032, I returned by pressing 2
Key 0132-theoretically should be when you press shift + 2 (especially Claudia my animal is not possible to verify).

c04D8- team for AekMap Generate symbol Ó˜ (04D8) Clavey by pressing Shift + 2, where "a" - prefix means entering the next character Ó˜ him (04D8)

Do not forget to edit the header layout something like
; Kazahstan1 layout for Symbol MC35 keyboard
Layout Kazahstan1, MC35 Translit keyboard
Hint KAZ1

Description of all prefixes of the program (s, k, e) and its many other features you will find on its website. Link in the header.

By the way, I want to disappoint you: I was able to enter only the symbol "ø" 4 vysheprivedennyh- remaining 3 squares appear. I suppose that in the PDA the fonts are no corresponding characters. The truth is I stood Russian regional settings.
Good luck!

P.S. By the way, Kopin, Asya, we denote: wink_kind:

Attached files

Attached fileskan_kode.doc(89.5 KB)

Post has been editedsecondmaj - 23.07.08, 00:22

kopin To solve a problem with fonts (squares instead of characters) and fasten themselves can try to Kazakh Now this tweak . And finally accomplish your goal, what happened or not. :)

secondmaj, u menya koro4etakaya beleberda polu4aetsa. s progoi "scan code" u menya ne vozvrawaet vse cifri, i knopki takie kak [],;., ', / .... koro4e, vse simvoli, kotorie po pravuyu storonu latinskoi klaviaturi. vot. teper ya baziruyas na tvoei raskladke, xo4u sdelat kz raskladku, no u menya v rasporajenii vsego dvadcat s 4emto klaviw, a nado zabintovat sorok s liwnim simvolov ... blindrski, kak teper eto vse razrulit: ((
!
3.1. The official language of the forum is Russian.
3.2. All messages must be written in Cyrillic. Use of transliteration is allowed only in exceptional cases.

Post has been editedChieftech - 03.08.08, 02:46

kopin , Well, try this prozhku can help although I think that you have a crooked rose Claudia driver.
Point the way her name (can someone give scancodes table), you can attach a photo of the way (only in form, not to embed the file in the message, and then on the 320x240 is not visible, and more- potrut). And still need to know which languages ​​it supports you and what is the default.

Attached files

Attached filekeycode.exe(5.97 KB)

Rep: (5)
Any attempt to change the layout be downloaded from the site and run set up after the Gulf AEK her phone cause mistakes. That is too many code definitions, the wrond accent code ... Even if you removed a couple of symbols layout - such an error is thrown.
What's the matter?

Again, a little opening: a PDA, any layout is what you want to do with it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/09/20, 19:03