Xiaomi Mi TV 4A/4C/4S Chinese version [Android] | [TV] [43] [49] [50] [55] [65] [FullHD] [4K]

Rep: (46)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi TV 4A, 4C
Picture TV 43/49/55/65 "
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi TV 4 пїЅ | Russian version пїЅ | The European version пїЅ | Indian version |

Specifications
Official site with information and features

Comparison of characteristics in Russian from Google Translate - mi.com
To open the image in full screen, click on the mouse wheel or right-click and select "Open link in new tab", then use the left button to zoom in / out.
43"
Attached Image
49"
Attached Image
55"
Attached Image
65"
Attached Image

Attention: all Xiaomi Mi TV 4A models do not support DVB-C / DVB-T2 / CI digital broadcasting standards.
  • Production screen: Samsung / LG / AUO / CSOT
  • Resolution: Full HD, 4K
  • Processor (CPU): Amlogic T962 (Cortex A53 up to 1.5 GHz), 4 cores, 64-bit
  • Video Accelerator (GPU): Mali-450 MP5 750 MHz
  • Process technology: 28Nm HPC +
  • RAM: 2 GB, DDR4
  • 8GB / 32GB flash memory (voice activated), eMMC 5.1
  • Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band 2.4 / 5 GHz
  • LAN: 100Mbit
  • Support HDR 10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma)
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • AI voice control (option + 300 ВҐ)
  • Dolby Audio and DTS Audio
  • PatchWall Content Recommendations
  • Sound: 2x6 W
  • Power supply: 85W (43 "), 95W (49"), 160W (55 "), 180W (65") in standby mode<0.5 W (3 class energy efficiency)
  • Two (three in 55 "and 65") HDMI 2.0b ports (one with ARC support), two ports USB 2.0, AV, S / PDIF (coaxial), Ethernet, Antenna

Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 43/49 ":
43" Full HD screen from LG 1200: 1 60Hz or AU Optronics (AUO) 3000: 1 60Hz, viewing angle - 178 В°, response speed - 6 ms (LG) / 6.5 ms (AUO);
Dimensions and Weight
Attached Image

49" Full HD screen from LG 1200: 1 60Hz or Samsung 6000: 1 60Hz or CSOT 4000: 1 60Hz, viewing angle - 178 В°, response speed - 6 ms (LG) / 8 ms (Samsung) / 6.5ms (CSOT);
Dimensions and Weight
Attached Image

- 3D: does not support;
- modular system: no;
- interface language: Chinese;
- MIUI TV OS based on Android 6.0.1

Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 50/55/65 ":
55" 4k screen from LG 1200: 1 60Hz or Samsung 6000: 1 60Hz or CSOT 4500: 1 60Hz, NTSC - 72%, viewing angle - 178 В°, response speed - 6 ms (LG) / 8 ms (Samsung) / 6.5ms ( CSOT);
Dimensions and Weight
Attached Image

65" 4k screen from LG 1200: 1 60Hz or Samsung 5000: 1 60Hz, NTSC - 72%, viewing angle - 178 В°, response speed - 6 ms (LG) / 8 ms (Samsung);
Dimensions and Weight
Attached Image

- 3D: does not support;
- modular system: no;
- interface language: Chinese;
- MIUI TV OS based on Android 6.0.1
Recommended distance to watch TV from Xiaomi
Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Latest official firmware 1.3.93
Instructions
Reviews
Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
FAQ
Questions and answers

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSilver8025 - 28.08.22, 04:41
Reason for editing: Remote an irrelevant link from the navigator

FAQ
Frequently asked Questions
Q: What languages ​​are available on the TV?
A: Chinese and partly English.

Q: How to find out the manufacturer of the matrix from TV?
A: connect via ADB and enter adb shell getprop ro.boot.mi.panel_vendor

Q: Is there a Russian firmware?
A: There is no such firmware.

Q: Does our TV support youtube in 4k?
A: It used to work before google translated avc (H.264) 4K videos into its own vp9 codec. Codec vp9 MiTV 4 generations do not support.

Q: Why such a low price?
A: Due to the fact that the manufacturer discourages part of the investment through the built-in advertising.

Q: What models have HDR?
A: Hdr is in 4a 43/49/55/65, 4 49/55/65.

Q: What to read about HDR?
A:http://webos-forums.ru/post49930.html#p49930

Q: Will I be able to watch terrestrial (DVB-T2) and cable (DVB-C) TV on the subject?
A: No. This TV does not support these broadcast standards. Solves the problem of buying a TV receiver, the cost is scanty.

Q: Analog TV comes in b / w color. Can be corrected?
A: No. There is no support for SECAM encoding on TV. Such channels will go in b / w color.

Q: How to change the language from Chinese to English. or rus. (Method 1)?
A: We put on the MiTVAssistant smartphone. With the help of it, we install the startSettings application on TV and launch it there (MiTVAssistant>Options>Install the application). When startSettings starts, look for the button with the letter A and three dots (Android 4) or with the globe (Android 5/6). Click on it. The first item with iroglyphs will display a list of available languages. Among them should be English or Russian. Note: Russian language is not available on all firmware. All applications are under the application spoiler.

Q: How to change the language from Chinese to English. or rus. (Method 2)?
A: Copy the startSettings application to the USB flash drive. Connect to TV and go to the player>connected devices. Run StartSettings from there. Before starting, there will be a warning that the launch from unknown sources is not allowed. We go to Claid. The menu item where we allow the installation from unknown sources. And so, start StartSettings again. When StartSettings starts, we are looking for a button with the letter A and three points (Android 4) or with the globe (Android 5/6). Click on it. The first item with the holes will display a list of accessible languages. Among them should be English or Rus. Note: the Russian language is not available on all firmware. All applications are under the spoiler of the application.

Q: Is it possible to completely get rid of the Chinese language?
A: No, it is not. After changing the language, some of the embedded applications will remain in Chinese. These applications include, for example, launcher (desktop). Therefore, for a more complete Russification, it is recommended to put your launcher.

Q: What kind of fs format the train, so that TV saw it?
A: Any of these: NTFS, FAT, EXT

Q: How to avoid freezing when playing content over the network?
A: Instead of SMB / CIFS protocol (aka Samba or "Windows network drives") use another protocol - DLNA, NFS, FTP

Q: Changed the language, but the characters in many places still remained?
A: In order to get away from Chinese, it is recommended to change the launcher to TVLauncher (launchers on the Application cat).

Q: Can I put a third-party launcher?
A: Yes, you can, but on the Home button it will not start. To fix this, you need to make it a system application (you need root) or use the instructions below.

Q: Is it possible to make a third-party launcher work without root?
A: You can. For this you will needthe nextprog. Instructions takehere.

Q: Is it possible to return the telly to its original state through the menu to the factory settings, as on the phone. Nothing will fly off?
A: 2 formatting modes, 1 through rekoveri, 2 through the system. In the system there are also 2 types of formatting, 1 with deleting user applications, 2 without deleting, I don’t remember in Recover, but there is also a full wipe, and something else.

Q: How to make a screenshot on TV itself?
A: Hold for 3-4 seconds. Volume down and power button. Path to the folder with screenshots: / storage / emulated / 0 / Pictures / Screenshot
Warning: on some TV method does not work.

Q: What is the difference between TV shutdown modes?
A: Sleep - sleep (standby); Power off - full (long) shutdown; Turn off - just turn off the screen.

Q: How to output sound to an external audio system?
A: Actual for tv without bar. Signal take with spdif tv output. If necessary, use the converter from numbers to analog.

Q: How to disable adaptive backlight?
A: See the screenshot (option is not on all firmware).

Q: There are highlights on the matrix. This is normal?
A: Yes, ok. Absolutely all TV manufacturers allow the appearance of light.

Q: How to remove the confirmation of connecting the hard drive?
A: If you format the hard disk as internal memory via start settings / Storage & USB, the request for actions from the HDD when the TV is turned on no longer appears.

Q: The power button through the remote turns off the TV and after 2 seconds. it turns on again. What can be wrong?
A: Your TV can turn on other devices via HDMI. For example a receiver.

Q: While watching the channels, a black screen appears with the image of hdmi and the bottom is an inscription in English, so the search for hdmi and after 2 seconds the black screen disappears and the tricolor view continues. What is the problem ???
A: On some devices, the HDMI connector is quite “tight”, and since it has one contact that is somewhat “behind” everyone else (and this is power), it may happen that just a half millimeter of the plug is not sufficiently open. By the way, I also encountered this on the "satellite" but on the "Continental" one. Before that, I changed 3 cables, the result is zero! And then I just got the connector and all the HDMI cables were “fixed”.

Q: When watching many videos (both movies and cartoons), is there a feeling that it is being played a little faster than necessary?
A: This effect can be observed due to the work of the built-in "floating" image. The setting responsible for disabling this effect is here:
Mi Settings>Sound & Display>DISPLAY section>Hieroglyphs at the very bottom>OFF

Q: Kodi (formerly XBMC) is not installed, what can I do?
A: Since version 17.5, the amlogic processor is not supported, so you can install version 17.4 and lower, or install the Kodi SPMC clone (it is tuned to our processor, it eats all the scrappers).

Q: The image on the TV turned upside down, how to fix it?
A: You can fix it in the TV settingshere

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 05.11.20, 20:10
Reason for editing: Text wrapping of the caps

If you have damaged something in the firmware or the latest update works poorly, then you need to do WIPE (reset):
Picture

1. Disconnect the TV from the outlet for 10 minutes
2. Connect the TV to the outlet
3. Take the remote control, steer away from the TV and press the menu button + home
4. Press the tv power button and direct the remote to the tv with the buttons held down

Post has been editedVolkodav. - 05.11.20, 20:23
Reason for editing: Text wrapping of the caps

Rep: (70)
Comparison of TVs MI TV 3 / MI TV 3s / MI TV 4A in the form of pictures (16-18 MB each)
https://yadi.sk/d/4ZNRFHEr3GEcEd-4A43 "
https://yadi.sk/i/kZ3ualJC3GEbgr-4A49-3s48
https://yadi.sk/i/AphHziBX3GEbge-4A55-3s55-3 55
https://yadi.sk/i/qLRVQTEv3GEbgW-4A65-3s65-3s65curved
All information is taken from mi.com, translated by a Yandex browser.

LUDOMANSU @ 03.22.17, 21:51*
How much can you buy now 65 inches?

On March 23, at 10 am, sales start so far only on three diagonals (43 ", 49", 55 "). At 65, the date of sales has not yet been indicated.
Prices can be seen on the official website of Xiaomi at the link in the first message of the topic in the spoiler "Characteristics".

Price 65 ":
5699 yuan (Standard Edition) + 300 yuan delivery from Xiaomi in China.
6199 yuan (AI Voice version) + 300 yuan delivery from Xiaomi in China.
Shipping cost to Russia will depend on the intermediary.

By the way, TVs are thick. noticed? 1.3 cm at the top of the TV and 7.7 cm at the bottom

Rep: (5)
We will wait until normal mi tv 4 appear

In general, so I studied the characteristics. Not really something. The color gamut is small (72%), the chips are worse than 3 and 3S, the TV is thick, no usb 3.0, the speakers are 6W instead of 8W

Rep: (11)
no sense in changing 3s to 4a
and yes, straight thick in general.

* viper_z, We will wait for the original mi tv 4). And I see no reason to buy this TV, even those who have not yet bought. better to buy 3s version,
either wait for MI TV 4, but it is unknown when they will be released.

Alenka_Poketbuk701 @ 03/23/17, 20:16*
We will wait for the original mi tv 4

I have a feeling that TV 4 is like TV 3, and TV 4A is like TV 3S.
Mi Tv 4 seems to be only with a modular system. Or wait for 4S without a module by the end of the year :)

Rep: (214)
I have cable television in my apartment (a simple antenna plug). Does it work for them?

fadetoblack @ 03/26/17, 20:19*
I have cable television in my apartment (a simple antenna plug). Does it work for them?

Of course. Analogue of any TV broadcasts.
Currently, no TV from Xiaomi supports standards only.digitalDVB-C / DVB-T2 broadcast, Ci.

Rep: (0)
Well, here are the first live fotochki mitv4A 43 ', 49 soon 55, on the road. Soon review.
Even photos have lost quality.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
[quote]

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedBilini - 27.03.17, 00:18

* veron.nv, mi tv 3s 65 "analog does not broadcast, for example, shows will be black and white channels.

Alenka_Poketbuk701 @ 03/27/17, 13:42*
mi tv 3s 65 "analog does not broadcast, for example, shows will be black and white channels.

Analog tuner does not broadcast analog? o.O Maybe just a manufacturing defect? Otherwise, all TV models from Xiaomi would not work in the analog.
Are there confirmations from different users of this or other models?

* veron.nv No, this is not a manufacturing defect. Read the topic about mi tv 3, they wrote about it.

Alenka_Poketbuk701 @ 03/27/17, 16:48*
Read the topic about mi tv 3, they wrote about it.

I found only one person who wrote that when searching for channels the picture is colored, and when viewing B / W. So you need to choose the appropriate format PAL / NTSC - tried to change? I remembered there was such a moment on the TV of another production and on one of the TV channels, I eliminated it by changing the format.
If there is an analog tuner in TV, and it is in each TV, then the broadcasting should be in any case, if not, or if there is a problem with playback - a production defect.

Hello everyone, I have a soundbar mi TV 3s, tried to put the root with a kingroot is not set, what to do, how to put the gaps? I will be very grateful!!
PS firmware 1.3.20d (beta)

* edifiep3,
You do not write there. write in another topicXiaomi Mi TV 3 [Android] [MIUI TV] - Discussion (Post WOLVERINE90 # 43823184)
And here is a discussion of mitv 4A

Tell me what 3s is better?
I want myself 4k 55`

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/24/22, 11:37