> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Modifications and decorations Highscreen boost 2 SE

Rep: (707)
Decorations and Modifications of software for
Highscreen boost 2 SE

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must.

1. Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum.
    If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
    In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.
  2. If you want to share files that are absent from the forum (Launchers, icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.), do this in profile topics and sections.
    In this thread, leave only the link to the file posted.
  3. Offtopic and flood prohibited and punishable!
  4. Widget search is conducted inFinding Themes, Widgets, Wallpapers, etc.
  5. Search programs are conducted inSearch for programs for Android OS
  6. Wallpaper looking inScreen wallpaper

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog

Topics
Embellishments
Icons, wallpapers, fonts
Modifications
Bootanimation
Useful programs
Instructions, useful links

Remember:
Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the modifications and the Administration of the forum is not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Before applying any patch or modification, be sure to check for a backup to restore !!!

K
Theme needsCurator. Those who wish, please readRequirements for candidates Hosts Forumbut .

If the desire is not lost, the application can be left in the topic -I want to be curator .

Post has been editedshuric164 - 14.03.17, 10:27
Reason for editing: Additions in the topic header

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone, who will tell you how to make a notification curtain on 4.3 like on 4.4?, That is, it can be pulled out while in other applications (games).

Rep: (984)
* Fiend90 I think in any way, I would advise the firmware to install a new one

Rep: (10)
Hello everyone, the problem is this: the soft buttons do not work (back, home and left, I don’t know what to call it) the sensor itself works. Can someone make a patch for installing soft buttons like on tablets? Thank you in advance

Rep: (24)
* DeLuXe_59,
On the stock firmware was a patch, in my opinion. On the other, too, something shamans. Search by topic)

Rep: (0)
Good day guys.
Googled a lot and longsavagemessiahzine.comI also shoveled a big shovel, but I did not find a solution.
The bottom line is this: Highscreen Boost 2 se Smartphone with Lineage OS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 ROOT firmware installed in the car in landscape orientation. The launcher is configured for landscape orientation and everything is OK.
But, when loading, Splash and Bootanimation were displayed portrait, which did not please the eye :-) tensed, and mastered the replacement of Splash and Bootanimation to landscape - everything became good. But at the end of the playing, Bootanimation appears for a few seconds the inscription "Loading Android" and the desktop is displayed portrait, after several seconds of loading, the inscription disappears and the desktop turns into landscape orientation. How can this be defeated? Is it possible to make the smart think that he is a tablet and be loaded by definition in landscape mode, so that the desktop in the portrait would not jump out in the interval? I am writing in the topic of modifications ... or do I go to the topic of firmware? Thank you.

Rep: (538)
DeLuXe_59 @ 03.20.18, 22:05*
Hello everyone, the problem is this: the soft buttons do not work (back, home and left, I don’t know what to call it) the sensor itself works.

Option 1 With root rights
https://pikabu.ru/stor…e_apparatnyikh_3346340
Option 2 to install from the play market for example this utility
https: //play.google.co…ar.customize.soft.keys

Post has been editedKitoman - 15.01.19, 16:56

Rep: (70)
Modifications and decorations Highscreen Boost 2 SE (post[Email Protected] #42592118)And for Mali there is no such thing?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/27/22, 23:58